Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Questions to Ask to Find the Best Home Based Business for You

If you want to start your own home-based business but don't know where to start, why don't you start with yourself? Here are some questions to help you figure out what interests and areas of expertise you have that can benefit people all over the world. If there is something from your past that you are still passionate about, write it down now. You MUST ask your friends, not yourself, to answer this question. Only things you had no idea you were good at will lead to your own home-based business.

I also discovered that I can explain things simply and that I am patient when dealing with others. Trust me, I had no idea until I asked. Building a consistent five or six figure income from your own home-based business takes YEARS. You can't do it in months, regardless of what anyone else says.

Do you want to start your own home-based business but don't know where to start? Why don't you start with yourself?

Here are some steps you can take to figure out what you truly want to do. But first, make sure you have a pen and paper handy...

Done? Let's get started...

1) What are your interests?

Make a list of everything you enjoy doing in your spare time. Don't hold anything back because I'm not here to scrutinize your response. There is no right or wrong here; only the truth, what you feel from the bottom of your heart.

Why are you doing this? Because hobbies provide a great source of motivation and energy for anyone. If you're willing to do something for free, you'll definitely do it for money. The only difference is that money will come second to the immediate satisfaction that comes from doing what you love. Fill in the blanks with whatever you want.

2) What areas of expertise do you have?

You would have learned a lot about a particular subject in your current or previous jobs. You may have become an expert in something thanks to your boss. And, believe it or not, this knowledge can benefit people all over the world. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

So make a list of any specialized knowledge you have. Write down any specialized skills you've developed, which could be in sales, event planning, public relations, accounting, counseling, and so on.

3) Which section of the bookstore do you visit first?

I was surprised when I heard someone ask me that "What? What does this have to do with anything? ".

It has everything to do with it. The first section of the bookstore you visit usually indicates the topics you enjoy reading about. I asked the same question to one of my team members about a week ago, and his response was, "Well, Gobala, I never thought about it, but I actually go to the self-help section first, because I like reading about how I can improve myself to be a better human being."

Ditto. Your subconscious actions may hold the key to solving your problem. Now that we're getting somewhere, write down YOUR favorite section on that piece of paper.

4) What did you enjoy doing five years ago?

My life now is NOTHING like it was five years ago. What about you? What did you enjoy doing 5 years ago but can't seem to find the time for now? Did you intend to start something new 5 years ago, but it never happened for some reason?

Our lives are constantly changing, but if there is something from your past that you are still passionate about, write it down now.

5) What Do You Have a Natural Talent For?

You MUST ask your friends, not yourself, to answer this question. What you already know about yourself will not help. Only things you had no idea you were good at will lead to your own home-based business. So, call ten of your best friends and ask them, "What do you think I'm good at?"

Make a mental note or write down all of their opinions on a piece of paper. The key to doing this correctly is to NEVER question or argue with them about their opinion of you. Take it all, the good and the bad. I guarantee that by the end of number 10, you'll be discovering things about yourself that you had no idea you were good at.

I discovered that I enjoy teaching. I also discovered that I can explain things simply and that I am patient when dealing with others. Trust me, I had no idea until I asked. It's amazing what others know about you that you're unaware of.

The Path Becomes More Clear

Take a good look at your list of everything you love, everything you've become an expert at, and everything you discovered you're naturally good at when you're finished. Is your ideal home business becoming clearer to you? Do you see the start of an exciting journey rather than an intimidating one?

You now have a plethora of options for home-based businesses, and all you have to do is pick one. Choose the one that you are most excited about and eager to begin RIGHT NOW.

Let me tell you the truth if you rushed through this article without a pen and paper, without taking notes or asking yourself these questions:

Building a consistent five or six figure income from your own home-based business takes YEARS. You can't do it in months, regardless of what anyone else says. You'll only get through the initial "make-or-break" years if you're doing something you're passionate about. Something that appears to be enjoyable rather than difficult.

Seek the truth, for the truth will set you free and show you the way. It's no secret that if you don't know where you want to go, you'll never get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment